Accessible Page Links

Page Tools

Main page Content

Catchment area

Enrolment Management - Catchment Area
Our school has an Enrolment Management Plan. This means you cannot automatically enrol if you don't live within a "map" surrounding our school. See the "Enrolment Management" page by linking the folllowing link.  Catchment Area Map
Catchment Area - Guidelines
Parents or legal guardians who wish to enrol their child at the school will need to demonstrate that the student’s principal place of residence is within the catchment area. Current proof of residency at the address indicated can be provided by way of one of each of the following:
  One primary source – a current lease agreement, or driver’s licence, or unconditional sale agreement, and
  One secondary source – a utility bill (e.g. electricity, gas), or rates notice showing this same address and parent’s/legal guardian’s name
If the Principal is not satisfied that the documentation provided by an applicant demonstrates adequately that the address stated is the student’s principal place of residence, then the Principal may request further sources of proof of residence, such as an additional utility bill (e.g. water) showing the same address.
The Principal may also request a properly sworn Statutory Declaration from the enrolling parent or legal guardian attesting that the student’s principal place of residence is the place nominated in the enrolment application.
Applicants should note that a false statement / assertion about the student’s principal place of residence may amount to an offence and may be reported to police. The school Principal may repeal a decision to enrol a student in such circumstances.