Our school is fortunate to have a number of indigenous students who bring a unique cultural heritage to our school community. To assist these students the school has a Community Education Counsellor (CEC) who promotes the well being of these students and encourages leadership and positive role models.
Our CEC is available to:
Some Activities that the CEC is involved in are:
- assist all indigenous students
- support indigenous students
- promote student participation in school
- encourage leadership and positive role models
- liaise with parents
- monitoring student attendance
indigenous student leaders camps
workshops for staff.